Σάββατο 1 Ιουνίου 2013

Navigation fail ;)

Navigation fail
What’s wrong with this picture?
Take a close look at that screenshot above. Do you see the error?
Yesterday, my wife was driving us home from our trip to Michigan when I heard her say, “which way do I go?” I looked up and saw the screen above. What’s going on is contradictory directions. The pane on the left and the top bar show the correct maneuver, bearing right to I-71 South. The Junction View image on the right however, indicates that we should go left to I-71 North. I’ve never seen this type of error before.
We were using the new Garmin nuvi 2497LMT, which otherwise performed pretty well on a trip of nearly 2,000 miles.
I’m assuming this is a database error, where junction images were miscategorized in some way. Have you ever seen anything like this? What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever encountered on your GPS?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Ευχαριστούμε που εκφράσατε την άποψή σας

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.