Τρίτη 5 Νοεμβρίου 2013

First looks at the Android-based Garmin Monterra

Garmin Monterra first looks
I’ve had the new Android-based Garmin Monterra for a few days now and have been playing around with it a bit, so I thought I’d share a few screenshots.
You can see the home screen and a map of a track above. Interestingly, all the Garmin tools we’re familiar with are now individual apps (see screenshot at left below). I’m still trying to wrap my head around the implications of that. Imagine being able to download your choice of these to your phone! Not that I’m expecting that to be possible; not anytime soon anyway.
Monterra's Garmin apps tab and lock screen
Monterra’s Garmin apps tab and lock screen
Another interesting feature is shown below. Pull down the notification tray and you can pause track recording.
Track recording can be paused from the notification tray
Track recording can be paused from the notification tray
Here’s a couple of screenshots from the tracks app, where you can slide between the map and the two screens shown below for any saved tracks.
Garmin Monterra saved track screens
Garmin Monterra saved track screens

Questions about the Monterra?

What do you want to know about the Monterra or see covered in my review? I’ll qualify that by saying that my time is more limited these days and my hands on review may not be quite as detailed as past ones. Nevertheless, let me know what you want to see and I’ll work in as much as I can.
Garmin Monterra trip computer
Garmin Monterra trip computer

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Ευχαριστούμε που εκφράσατε την άποψή σας

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.