Now in its second edition, ConnecteDriver is a conference, networking and exhibition event taking place in Brussels, Belgium on January 28-29, 2015 to discuss the future of the connected car and the connected driver.
- Personalized, contextualized & predictive: the next frontier of the user interface?
- Barbarians at the gate: what’s next for CarPlay, Android Auto & MirrorLink?
- OBD dongles: the future of the aftermarket connected car?
- Car, Home, Wearables: How the connected car should sync with other IoT devices?
- Big data: how big is the opportunity to monetize the connected car?
- Hacking the connected vehicle: is your car & apps secured?
- Car sharing, ride sharing: is the auto industry entering the share economy?